ALL E-BIKES PURCHASED FROM OUR STORE ENJOY A DISCOUNTED ASSEMBLY FEE OF JUST $150.
CirQ Y1 PREMIER
CirQ Y1 PREMIER
Step-though adult size e-bike with premium components, which delivers exceptional range and can handle any terrain with ease.
COLOR LCD DISPLAY
4 INCH FAT TIRES
Rugged reflective strips equipped fat tires are standard for all CirQ e-bikes, these high-quality fat tires help you tackle any terrain, whether you’re cruising around town, hitting the trails, or exploring new paths, our equipment is designed to take you where you want to go.
REMOVABLE INTEGRATED BATTERY
HORIZONTAL HUB MOTOR
HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- MOTOR: 750W Sustained
- BATTERY: Removable Lithium-ion 52V 20Ah, 1040Wh, LG Cells, Weight 11 lbs
- CHARGING TIME: 5-6 Hours
- RANGE: Up to 50 Miles on Throttle, Up to 80 Miles on Pedal Assist
- DISPLAY: Color LCD Display, with a USB Port
- SPEED: Up to 20 MPH On Throttle. Up to 28 MPH On Pedal Assist
- SENSORS: Speed Sensor
- BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- CHARGER: Come with 3A Fast Charger
- CONTROLLER: 52V 25A
- LIGHTS: nFront Light, Tail Light
- CLASSIFICATION: Up to Class 3
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- WEIGHT: 80 lbs include Battery
- PAYLOAD CAPACITY: Up to 400 lbs
- FORK: RST GUIDE Suspension Fork with Lockout
- TIRES: 26" x 4" Reflective Puncture Resistant
- THROTTLE: Throttle on demand, Left Side
- SHIFT LEVER: Shimano SL-M315, 8 Speed
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano ALTUS RD-M370-SGS, 9 Speed
- SPOKES: Stainless steel, 13G front, 12G rear
- SADDLE: Sport Soft Comfortable
- PEDALS: Aluminum Alloy With Reflector
- KICKSTAND: Aluminum Alloy, Rear Mount
- CASSETTE: Shimano MF-TZ500-7
- CHAIN: KMC Professional 8-Speed Chain
- PEDAL ASSIST: 9 Levels
DIMENSIONS AND SIZING:
Payload Capacity: 400lbs
Total Length: 78"
Wheel Base: 50"
Handlebar Height: 43"
Top Tube Length: 23"
Minimum Seat Height: 31"
Maximum Seat Height: 39"